Monday, October 19, 2009

I Heard a Song Reminded Me of Long Ago

I still love today's song/video... it's an Eddie Money classic that makes you reflect back on the past for a few moments as Eddie's singing his song... if you've never been here or noticed, you can see the counting clock at the bottom showing you how long it has been since the 80's ended, and who of us that grew up during the 80's, if even for a moment or two, would not have wanted to change something or do something differently... time to reflect back to a cherished memory or two for a few minutes with today's video by Eddie Money - "I Wanna Go Back"...




Lyrics | Eddie Money lyrics - I Wanna Go Back lyrics

"I Wanna Go Back"

Single by Eddie Money
from the album Can't Hold Back
B-side "Broken Down"
Released 1986
Format 7" single
Genre Rock
Length 3:59
Label Columbia
Columbia 38-06569

U.S. Billboard Hot 100 peak: #14

No comments: