Monday, October 5, 2009

Adventureland Week Day One

As the summer winds down and we find ourselves in the fall many of the state fairs are going on right now which transitions into a coming of age movie I watched this weekend that I really like with an awesome 80's setting and soundtrack... the movie was "Adventureland"... all I can say is that the movie was good but the soundtrack was better... so with all that being said, I am bringing you a week's worth of videos of songs from the "Adventureland Soundtrack" since I enjoyed it so much... first up, some early INXS for you from 1982, and featuring a short haired Michael Hutchence with one of their earlier MTV videos - "Don't Change"...

INXS-Don't Change



Lyrics | Inxs lyrics - Don't Change lyrics

"Don't Change"

by INXS
from the album: Shabooh Shabooh
released: 1982

No comments: