Monday, June 15, 2009

No Other Blog Will Ever Do

so keep saving all your love for me! Whitney was saving all of her love for you back in 1985... Do you think Whitney knew she was going to end up a crazy drug taking has-been married to an even crazier drug taking has-been when this was being filmed? I hope not... anyway, here's Whitney Houston with her #1 hit "Saving All My Love For You"...


Whitney Houston - Saving All My Love For You by jpdc11


Lyrics | Whitney Houston lyrics - Saving All My Love For You lyrics

“Saving All My Love For You”

Single by Whitney Houston
from the album Whitney Houston
B-side "Nobody Loves Me Like You Do"
Released August 1985
Format CD single
Cassette single
7" single
Genre Soul, R&B
Length 3:48
Label Arista Records
Writer(s) Michael Masser
Gerry Goffin
Producer Michael Masser

U.S. Billboard Hot 100 peak: #1

No comments: