Monday, March 30, 2009

Last Night I Had the Strangest Dream

I will admit that today's song is a guilty pleasure of mine... ahhh, back when lyp synched performances were the norm, here is a "live" performance of a one-hit wonder from New York City by the name of Matthew Wilder... enjoy the synthesizers and Matthew's sweet outfit in "Break My Stride"...




Lyrics | Matthew Wilder lyrics - Break My Stride lyrics

“Break My Stride”

Single by Matthew Wilder
from the album I Don't Speak the Language
A-side "Break My Stride"
B-side Instrumental
Released November 26, 1983
Format 7" vinyl; 12" vinyl
Genre Pop
Length 3:02
Label Private I
Writer(s) Matthew Wilder, Greg Prestopino
Producer Peter Bunetta, Rick Chudacoff, Bill Elliot
Certification BPI Silver [1]

U.S. Billboard Hot 100 peak: #5
UK peak: #4

No comments: