Monday, March 2, 2009

I Spend My Money on Women and Wine

Who wouldn't want to kick open a door and find Poison rockin' on the other end?
It's March and I'm officially proclaiming a "Poison March" this month as The Excellent 80's rolls out the best of Bret Michaels, Rikki Rockett, Bobby Dall, and C.C. DeVille... to kick off our Poison March here is the one song I remember a local DJ playing about 7 or 8 times in a row one morning just for the heck of it before I left for school... it was pretty funny at the time... you and I know that we don't need "Nothin' But a Good Time"...




Lyrics | Poison lyrics - Nothin' But A Good Time lyrics

“Nothin' but a Good Time”

Single by Poison
from the album Open Up and Say...Ahh!
B-side Livin' For the Minute, Look But You Cant Touch
Released 1988
Recorded 1988
Genre Glam metal
Label Enigma/Capitol Records
Writer(s) Dall; Deville-Maine-Judah; Michaels; Rockett
Producer Ric Browde

U.S. Billboard Hot 100 peak: #6

No comments: