Friday, June 15, 2012

Look What You're Doin' To Me

Anytime I can find a great song and combine that with a performance on "Soul Train," that's just a win-win for me and for you, the viewer. I love me some "Soul Train," and I love me a lip-syncing trio wearing prom dresses straight out of the 80's! Featuring Ruth Pointer's deep vocals, here is one of my favorite Pointer Sisters songs performed on "Soul Train" - "Automatic"...
Lyrics | Pointer Sisters lyrics - Automatic lyrics "Automatic" Single by The Pointer Sisters from the album Break Out Released December 1983 Genre Post-disco, funk, dance Length 4:46 (album version) 3:59 (7" version) 6:06 (12" extended version) Label Planet Writer(s) Brock Walsh, Mark Goldenberg Producer Brock Walsh, Richard Perry U.S. Billboard Hot 100 peak: #5 U.S. R&B peak: #2

No comments: