Tuesday, January 31, 2012

80's Television

OK, this series lasted three seasons but I couldn't stand to watch one episode. It starred Linda Hamilton, and I like Linda Hamilton. But, her co-star was an absolute beast! Literally, he was a beast, and he was hideous to look at. I'm sorry! I know that that was the whole point of the show, but I still couldn't do it. I found the Disney cartoon much more entertaining and pleasing to the eyes and ears. For those of you that watched it for it's 1987-1990 run, here is your flashback to then and the tv series "Beauty and the Beast"...

the intro...



Beauty and the Beast

Pictured: Linda Hamilton (Catherine), Ron Perlman (Vincent)
Format Drama
Fantasy
Romance
Created by Ron Koslow
Starring Linda Hamilton
Ron Perlman
Roy Dotrice
Jay Acovone[1]
Country of origin United States
No. of seasons 3
No. of episodes 56
Production
Running time approx. 48 minutes (per episode)
Broadcast
Original channel CBS[2]
Original run September 25, 1987 (1987-09-25) – August 4, 1990

No comments: