Friday, December 30, 2011

When I Come Home, You Telephone

I'm a sucker for any video that features an old-school phone booth. There's just something so nostalgic and strange about them in today's modern world where even third graders have cell phones. The year was 1986 and red berets and pink shirts were in vogue. Trust me.

I also like how lead singer Alan Frew said screw it, I know I have a microphone to sing into in this video, but I'm not going to. I'm going to dance my way over to the two hot back-up singers and sing with them while they sing into their microphones. It's just a little peculiar to me. Either everyone should sing into their microphones or no one. It's not up for debate. Choose one! Anyway, here is the Canadian band Glass Tiger with their top 10 hit "Someday"...




Lyrics | Glass Tiger lyrics - Someday lyrics

"Someday"

by Glass Tiger
from the album: The Thin Red Line
released: 1986

U.S. Billboard Hot 100 peak: #7

No comments: