Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I Know I Was Lookin' Good

Today's video has some nice 80's hair and clothes for you females out there. This girl group kind of has a Jacksons feel to it (with a couple of white chicks thrown in). And anytime you can feature a keytar in the video, you know it's gold, baby! If I heard this song on in a club, I would pause, and then make my way to the door. Nonetheless, it was a girl anthem for many of you out there in 1986... time to feel sexy with the L.A. girl group, Klymaxx and "The Men All Pause"...




Lyrics | Klymaxx lyrics - The Men All Pause lyrics

"The Men All Pause"
Single by Klymaxx
from the album Meeting in the Ladies Room
Released 1984
Format 7" single
Recorded 1984
Genre soul
Label MCA

U.S. Billboard Hot 100 peak: #80
U.S. Dance Club peak: #9

No comments: