Friday, November 19, 2010

I Feel The Night Explode When We're Together

Wow, I'm over three years into this blog that just kind of started out as a way to post a few of my favorite 80's videos and this is the first time we've featured today's hottie here. In 1987, this then 25 year old hit it big in the dance clubs and then on the charts with the debut song from the album of the same name. Her birth name was Leslie Wunderman, but you and I know her best as Taylor Dayne. Here is "Tell It to My Heart"...




Lyrics | Taylor Dayne lyrics - Tell It To My Heart lyrics

"Tell It to My Heart"
Single by Taylor Dayne
from the album Tell It to My Heart
B-side Instrumental or remix
Released 1987
Format Cassette single, 7" single, 12" single, CD single
Recorded 1987
Genre Dance-pop, Freestyle
Length 3:41
Label Arista
Writer(s) Seth Swirsky / Ernie Gold
Producer Ric Wake

U.S. Billboard Hot 100 peak: #7
UK peak: #3

No comments: