Monday, April 12, 2010

But He Said Leave Me Alone

The kids in this video look mean and look like they are about ready to kick your ass... I mean, check out the one with the baseball bat! When this modern family all of sudden gets transformed into a family from the 50's, it scares me... really, those are some scary people after their transformation... ok, ok, I'm rambling now, but just leave me alone! I'm a "Family Man"...




Lyrics | Hall & Oates lyrics - Family Man lyrics

"Family Man"
Single by Hall & Oates
from the album H2O
B-side "Maneater"
"Open All Night"
Released 1983
Format 7", 12", CD single
Recorded 1982
Genre Pop/Rock
Length 3:25
Label RCA
Writer(s) Mike Oldfield
Tim Cross
Rick Fenn
Mike Frye
Morris Pert
Maggie Reilly
Producer Daryl Hall
John Oates

U.S. Billboard Hot 100 peak: #6

No comments: