Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Well The Truck Stop Cutie Comin' On To Me

You know I love me some occasional 80's country here in The Excellent 80's and today's artist was big back in the early 80's... he's already been in here one time before with "I Love A Rainy Night" and today he comes back strong again with this country chart topper... long before Garth Brooks brought some rock edge to his songs, Eddie Rabbitt was doing it... sweet hair, sweet beard, sweet unbuttoned shirt... enjoy this U.S. Billboard Hot 100 top 5 song and Country Charts #1 single - "Drivin' My Life Away"...




Lyrics | Eddie Rabbitt lyrics - Drivin' My Life Away lyrics

"Drivin' My Life Away"

Single by Eddie Rabbitt
from the album Horizon
Released 1980
Format 7"
Recorded 1980
Genre Country, pop
Length 3:16
Label Elektra Records 46656
Writer(s) Eddie Rabbitt, Even Stevens and David Malloy
Producer David Malloy
Certification Gold (RIAA)

U.S. Billboard Hot 100 peak: #5
U.S. Country Charts: #1

No comments: