Monday, February 2, 2009

All I Need is Some More Jack!

Welcome to February - the month of love... part of what makes this blog go is those that frequent here and say "what about this person? or that group? or remember that?" Well, this is another one of those days as I was reminded that actor Jack Wagner of Melrose Place and General Hospital hit the charts hard with one particular song back in 1984... Jack's hair is perfect, his facial expressions are awesome, and he puts his heart and soul into this hit that kicks off February in The Excellent 80's... this romantic song peaked at #2 - it's "All I Need"...




Lyrics | Jack Wagner lyrics - All I Need lyrics

“All I Need”

Single by Jack Wagner
from the album All I Need
B-side "Tell Him (That You Won't Go)"
Released 1984
Format 7" (45 rpm)
Genre Adult contemporary, Pop
Length 3:29
Label Qwest Records
Writer(s) Glen Ballard, Clif Magness
Producer Glen Ballard, David Foster

U.S. Billboard Hot 100 Peak: #2
U.S. Adult Contemporary Peak: #1

No comments: