Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I Made This Money, You Didn't

Post New Edition, Bobby Brown's "Don't Be Cruel" album was a smash hit and it included this late 80's anthem... written by Bobby B and Teddy Riley, here is bad boy Bobby Brown's only #1 hit, "My Prerogative"...




Lyrics | My Prerogative lyrics

“My Prerogative”

Single by Bobby Brown
from the album Don't Be Cruel
Released 1988
Format Cassette single
7" single
12" single
CD single
Genre R&B / Pop
Length 4:51
Label MCA
Writer(s) Bobby Brown
Gene Griffin
Teddy Riley
Producer Gene Griffin

Charts (1988) Peak Position
U.S. Billboard Hot 100 #1
U.S. Billboard Hot R&B Songs #1
U.S. Billboard Hot Dance Club Play #7
U.S. Billboard Hot Dance Singles Sales #2
UK Singles Chart #6


Just because I wanted to see it, I went ahead and included the Britney Spears remake of the song for you as well today... so, if you want to see a perfectly awesome 80's song sung by a cool guy who turned crazy totally destroyed and ruined by a promising young singer who turned crazy, then please view for yourself...

No comments: