Monday, June 30, 2008

Anytime My World Gets Crazy

At 5'4", but 6'2" with the hair, our Janet Jackson June (The Excellent 80's Triple J month) concludes with her first #1 hit on the Billboard Hot 100 chart... "When I Think of You"... I always loved the laugh towards the end of the song for some reason...




Lyrics | When I Think Of You lyrics


“When I Think of You”

Single by Janet Jackson
from the album Control
B-side "Pretty Boy" (U.S.)
"Come Give Your Love to Me" (UK)
Released July 28, 1986 (U.S.)
July 1986 (UK)
November 4, 1986 (South Africa)
Format 7" single, 12" single
Recorded 1985
Genre Dance-pop, R&B
Length 3:57
Label A&M
Writer(s) James Harris III, Terry Lewis
Producer Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis
Certification Gold (RIAA)

Chart (1986) Peak position

UK Singles Chart #10
U.S. Billboard Hot 100 #1
U.S. Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks #3
U.S. Billboard Hot Dance Music/Club Play #1
U.S. Billboard Adult Contemporary #10

No comments: