Saturday, May 17, 2008

I Don't Know Why I Did the Things I Did

Haven't we all thought that at one time or another? Well, it is the opening line to this classic... my most favorite Cher song and video for that matter... here with her then 12 year old son playing guitar, all the navy men on the USS Missouri, and oh, those strategically placed tatoos... remember that this video was "banned" by MTV at one time and only shown after 9 pm, so in honor of that, I'm posting this post 9pm CST... "If I Could Turn Back Time"...




Lyrics | If I Could Turn Back Time lyrics

“If I Could Turn Back Time”

Single by Cher
from the album Heart of Stone
Released June 1, 1989
Recorded 1989
Genre Pop/Rock
Length 3:49
Label Geffen
Writer(s) Diane Warren
Producer David Geffen
Certification Platinum (U.S.)
Gold (UK)

Billboard Hot 100 Peak: #3

No comments: