Monday, February 11, 2008

In My Life, There's Been Heartache and Pain

Valentine's Day is just days away and when I think of slow sappy love songs from the 80's, this next one always makes my short list... all the slo-mo camera work and that gospel choir coming in at the end to really blow it out, here is the great 80's band Foreigner and "I Want To Know What Love Is"...




I Want To Know What Love Is Lyrics

“I Want to Know What Love Is”

Single by Foreigner
from the album Agent Provocateur
Released November/December 1984
Genre Power ballad
Length 05:05
Label Atlantic Records
Writer Mick Jones
Producer Mick Jones, Alex Sadkin
Certification Gold (RIAA)

Chart Peak Position
U.S. Billboard Hot 100: 1
U.S. Billboard Mainstream Rock Tracks: 1
UK Singles Chart: 1
U.S. Billboard Hot Adult Contemporary: 3
U.S. Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks: 85

No comments: